Setup integration with Help Scout
Help Scout keeps your team organized with a host of features designed for managing emails on a large scale. Integration with Nicereply empowers your help desk by identifying your most unhappy customer and preventing their possible churn in real time.
Measure customer satisfaction using Nicereply + Help Scout
- Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT) - How was your experience with our support?
- Customer Effort Score (CES) - Did the company make it easy for me to handle my issue?
- A Nicereply Account
- A Help Scout Account
You can find pretty decent activation instructions on Help Scout knowledge base. After following these steps, you’ll have CSAT emojis in your signature.
When a customer gives you feedback, Nicereply will push the rating value and comment as a note to the ticket. You can also see an added tag with the rating value, e.g. CSAT-10. This will enable you to filter tickets based on the feedback value.
First follow the activation instructions from Help Scout knowledge base, if you haven’t connected Nicereply with Help Scout yet.
Afterwards, simply activate CES metrics under your Nicereply account and you are done! Nicereply will utilise your existing integration with Help Scout and the workflow as follows:
- After CES activation, Nicereply will start scanning the status of your tickets on a regular basis
- Nicereply will send the CES survey to the ticket requestor for all tickets created via the Email channel, with status Resolved and without ticket update for 48 hours (by default)
- Nicereply will collect the CES rating and push it to Help Scout as a note and the custom field value.
CES integration options
Within Help Scout integration for CES there are options to:
- enable/disable push of rating as a ticket note
- enable/disable push of rating value into Nicereply CES custom field
- change the period after which Nicereply will send the CES survey
- activate mailboxes for CES
For configuration go to Integrations and click Edit for Help Scout integration:
Good job! You’ve successfully connected Nicereply to Help Scout. You can check out the results of how good your customer service is on the dashboard in Nicereply. Feel free to get in touch if you’ve got any questions or suggestions.